Imagine being part of an awesome team whose sole mission is mental wellness – not just for our clients, but for you. At ERC we practice what we preach. We are Northeast Wisconsin’s premier EAP provider. We focus on three principles in our culture: passion for what you do, support for not only your professional life, but your personal life, and a high focus on continuing development. We want you to find the same joy and meaning we strive for with our clients. And, we like to have fun while doing it.
CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST
Imagine being part of an awesome team whose sole mission is mental wellness, not just for our clients, but for you. At ERC, we practice what we preach. We are Northeast Wisconsin’s premier EAP provider. We focus on three principles in our culture: passion for what you do, support for not only your professional life, but your personal life, and a high focus on continuing development. We want you to find the same joy and meaning we strive for with our clients. And, we like to have fun while doing it.
This is what you’d do:
- Work from ERC’s Appleton, WI office and assist at ERC’s other locations in a full-time schedule. (We close at 4:00 pm on Fridays and never work weekends.)
- Function as a first point of contact for clients and customers seeking mental wellness support services, providing a professional, warm, and caring experience both telephonically and in person.
- Answer all incoming calls to ERC through multi-line telephone system and assist clients and customers with their questions and service requests.
- Schedule local and regional client appointments.
- Maintain ERC’s electronic client database with the utmost accuracy and care.
- Maintain ERC’s master schedule and ensure there are no double bookings and that clients from the same employer are not scheduled for face-to-face appointments at the same time.
- Maintain ERC’s high standards of confidentiality.
- Go home feeling fulfilled not exhausted.
Your ideal background:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and be a team player
- It would be pretty cool if you knew Spanish, but it’s not necessary
Do you remember why you became a counselor? I’m going to guess it’s because you want to truly help others improve their quality of life. That’s what we do at ERC. We are Northeast Wisconsin’s premier EAP provider and our secret is to let counselors do counseling. No insurance paperwork, no burn and churn schedule, no huge organizational chart, just a team that’s focused on mental wellness–for our clients and for you. At ERC, our culture is based on three principles: passion for what you do, support for not only your professional life, but your personal life as well, and a high focus on continuing development. We want you to find the same joy and meaning we strive for with our clients.
This is what you’d do:
- Work from ERC’s De Pere, WI office (Green Bay)
- Work a full-time or flex-time schedule
- Provide short-term counseling, assessment, and referrals for motivated employees and their family members
- Maintain ERC’s high standards of confidentiality
- Go home feeling fulfilled, not burned out
If interested, you could also:
- Provide trainings and seminars to our customer organizations on mental wellness topics
- Consult with employers regarding employee performance issues
- Work with our other counselors on staff development, customer services, new service offerings, and team activities
- Provide critical incident on-site services
Your ideal background:
- Master’s degree in a human services field
- State licensure in Wisconsin
- EAP and/or clinical experience; prior experience working with children, adolescents, and/or couples is a plus
- Desire to make a difference in peoples’ lives
Manager, Outside Sales
Do you believe in the ripple effect of good mental health? Do you want to play an active role in helping people?
We are ERC: Counselors and Consultants (www.ercincorp.com), Wisconsin’s premier mental health / mental wellness benefit company. We partner with employers to offer their employees and employees’ families free and confidential access to high-quality counseling, and we’re looking for a passionate someone to lead our outside sales. ERC is known for our employee-first culture, appointment access, industry-best resolution rate, and our benefit’s utilization.
Our Manager of Outside Sales for ERC: Counselors and Consultants will be focused on B2B opportunities in Wisconsin, primarily in Central and Northeast Wisconsin, including the Fox Valley. This position requires an individual who will be successful in finding and nurturing qualified leads to demonstrate and sell the value of a true mental health benefit.
Our successful candidate will have a track record of using consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business needs and the ability to connect those needs to our program offerings.
Job responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and identifying new opportunities
- Pipeline development and management
- Creating and communicating the value of mental health to decision makers (and employees)
- Driving the sales process to successful closure
- Overseeing email and LinkedIn marketing campaigns
- Representing ERC at relevant events (conferences, networking events, civic organizations, etc.)
- Managing and updating data points, including a new company-specific CRM
- Ensuring flawless hand-offs within the Account Management team
- 2+ years of B2B experience via consultative selling
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (psychology, marketing, business, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Group insurance / Broker experience is a big plus
- Experience with sales cycles of 1 to 12 months
- Ability to speak passionately and intelligently about mental wellness / mental health and its impact on the individual, workplace, and community
- Travel for prospecting and sales meetings/presentations as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization skills
- Base plus commission: $30,000 to $40,000 base with $0 to $50,000+ commission
- Full benefits package, including generous Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, EAP and much more
- Freedom of schedule, including work from home
- Room for growth in position, field, and organization
- New beautiful office space located in Green Bay, WI (Fall 2021)