Below are articles, links and resources to help manage anxiety and stress.
NOTE: If your symptoms of stress and anxiety become prolonged or excessive, consider reaching out to your EAP. Your EAP counselor can help you build the tools and skills necessary to effectively manage today’s and tomorrow’s stressors.
Articles specifically aimed toward children and teens
- Strong Winds, Strong Roots
- Downloadable page on nature and resiliency
- Discussing anxiety with children from a recognized online self-help resource
- NIMH: Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- Symptoms of anxiety disorder: When to seek help.
- Past ERC Newsletters with tips for managing anxiety and stress
- VIDEO: Dealing with anxiety