Fundamentals of Leadership
Your success as a leader is dependent on developing the perspective, skills and personal style to achieve results that matter. Learn the proven management techniques and powerful strategies you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader. This workshop is highly interactive and designed for all levels of supervisory and management personnel charged with guiding, leading or managing. Facilitated by Steven Baue.
Topics to be covered:
- It’s all leadership – how to be more than your title.
- Engagement and productivity through Mission/ Vision and Communication.
- Skill and will: tailoring your style to what’s really needed.
- How to provide feedback honestly and respectfully.
- Building high performance teams.
CLICK TO REGISTER:
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
- Breakfast and check-in: 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Workshop: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Lunch provided)
- St. Norbert College: F.K. Bemis International Center 299 3rd St, De Pere, WI
- Hendrickson Dining Room