Imagine being part of an awesome team whose sole mission is mental wellness – not just for our clients, but for you. At ERC we practice what we preach. We are Northeast Wisconsin’s premier EAP provider. We focus on three principles in our culture: passion for what you do, support for not only your professional life, but your personal life, and a high focus on continuing development. We want you to find the same joy and meaning we strive for with our clients. And, we like to have fun while doing it.
Do you remember why you became a counselor? I’m going to guess it’s because you want to truly help others improve their quality of life. That’s what we do at ERC. We are Northeast Wisconsin’s premier EAP provider and our secret is to let counselors do counseling. No insurance paperwork, no burn and churn schedule, no huge organizational chart, just a team that’s focused on mental wellness – for our clients and for you. At ERC our culture is based on three principles: passion for what you do, support for not only your professional life, but your personal life as well, and a high focus on continuing development. We want you to find the same joy and meaning we strive for with our clients.
This is what you’d do:
- Work from ERC’s Green Bay, WI office
- Work a full-time or flex time schedule. Our full-time counselors see a maximum of 25 clients per week
- Provide short-term counseling, assessment, and referrals for motivated employees and their family members
- Maintain ERC’s high standards of confidentiality
- Go home feeling fulfilled, not burned out
If interested, you could also:
- Provide trainings and seminars to our customer organizations on mental wellness topics
- Consult with employers regarding employee performance issues
- Work with our other counselors on staff development, customer services, new service offerings, and team activities
- Provide critical incident on-site services
Your ideal background:
- A Masters degree in a human services field
- State licensure in Wisconsin OR eligible for state license: ERC has a robust residency program
- EAP and/or clinical experience; AODA and/or SAP is a huge plus
- A desire to make a difference in people’s lives
If you want to learn more, contact our awesome Vice President of Operations – Brooke Tinti at email@example.com.